Measuring content engagement is probably one of the most common actions performed by website owners.
There are a lot of indicators that can help you understand how engaged your readers are with your content, but I will show in this post, the power BI dashboard with the ones I use the most: scroll tracking and content grouping.
To be able to to build this website you need to:
- Categorize your content (You can skip this if you don’t have categories in your site)
- Implement Scroll Depth on your site (YouTube video)
Do you need help creating the file or installing the script? Contact me for more details.
What insights can you get from this dashboard?
- Are your visitors reading your content in full?
- If not, which category of pages are performing well and which ones do you need to improve?
- How are your business pages performing? Make sure your blog pages lead to your best performing business pages.
- Should you rewrite a specific post or business page?
Create the file or download it below and find out! This dashboard will give your work for weeks!! 🙂
Watch it on
If you would like to see a live version of the dashboard, you can watch a demo in our YouTube Channel, otherwise you can follow a step by step guide below.
Download the Power BI file
Don’t want to create the Power BI file? If you are a member on our site (it’s free), you can download it below.
You will need also to change the data source from my account to your Google account.
This content is restricted to our Members (it's free).
Already a Member? Log in
New to our site?Register or Learn more about our Community
Creating the dashboard: Power BI Community
A guide on how to create the dashboard can be found on the guest blog post I wrote at the Power BI Community blog.