Learn the Fundamentals of the M Language with MVP Ruth Pozuelo Martinez by taking the M Language Online course: The unofficial and practical Reference Guide.
In this course, we will go through the Official M Reference Language Guide but explain it with practical examples and exercises. See the video below for more details.
This course includes:
- 60 video lessons
- 3 hours of short videos
- 13 downloadable resources
- Lifetime access
- Certification upon course completion
- Mobile Friendly
- Access to the Power BI High level introduction course included
- 3 preview lessons available
Who is this course for?
This course is for you that use Power Query in a regular basis and you find yourself working with the Advance Editor more and more.
It you are new to Power Query, I recommend to start with Power Query Online course first.
What are we going to cover?
In this course will will cover the following topics:
- Basic Values: The lower level components in M
- Advance Values: Tables, Lists and Records
- Operations in M: The type of operations you can do between basic and advance values.
- M Expressions: How to create simple and complex M expressions
- M functions: How to create simple and more complex functions
- M Enviroments: Did you know that M has also evaluation contexts? Here we explain what those are and how to navigate them
- Custom Connectors in M: We will show the components that make a custom connector and how demo how to create two connectors to get you started.
- Quiz: A chance to prove your mastery!
In this lesson we will go through how to create your first custom connector