What is included in the purchase?
When you purchase the template app, you will receive the complete pbix or Power BI file with the Power Query, Model, DAX calculations and visualizations as well as background images.
I purchased the template app, where do I find the download link?
Once you purchased the template app, you will receive an email with the download link.
If you didnt receive it or you want to download it again, follow this steps to find the download link in your Curbal Acccount:
- Log in your curbal account:
2. Click on Register/Login again, My account and Downloads, and you will find your downloads there:
If you are creating themes for your Power BI reports, you already know it can be challenging as there is not a lot of information describing how the JSON file theme should be built.
If you purchase this product you will get Curbal’s JSON file that contains almost* all of the properties available at the moment of publishing it.
*NOTE: There are around 2% of the properties (60 out of 2.474) that either they are not available yet, not possible to configure using the JSON file or I just couldn’t figure them out. Those properties are marked with “?” in the file.
** This purchase gives you access to download all new revisions for a year from the date of purchase.
Here is a video explaining everything, but if you prefer text, just continue reading:
The JSON file contains all available and known properties needed to customize your Power BI file with your own theme, including:
- 29 visuals,
- 156 properties and
- 76 labels
Screenshot of the JSON file:
- The JSON file contains the colors, font and branding theme for Curbal. Feel free to use it in your reports if you like it.
- The properties specified on the JSON file are in the same order as you will find in Power BI Desktop (at the time this was published).
- If the property is not active it will have an underscore at the end of the name: “fontSize_”. To make the property available, just remove the underscore.
- Keep in mind that some properties are set globally. Locally set properties normally override global properties.
- If you find a question mark on a property, it means that it is either not available yet, not possible or I just couldn’t figure it out.