If you are creating themes for your Power BI reports, you already know it can be challenging as there is not a lot of information describing how the JSON file theme should be built.
If you purchase this product you will get Curbal’s JSON file that contains almost* all of the properties available at the moment of publishing it.
*NOTE: There are around 2% of the properties (60 out of 2.474) that either they are not available yet, not possible to configure using the JSON file or I just couldn’t figure them out. Those properties are marked with “?” in the file.
** This purchase gives you access to download all new revisions for a year from the date of purchase.
Here is a video explaining everything, but if you prefer text, just continue reading:
The JSON file contains all available and known properties needed to customize your Power BI file with your own theme, including:
- 29 visuals,
- 156 properties and
- 76 labels
Screenshot of the JSON file:
- The JSON file contains the colors, font and branding theme for Curbal. Feel free to use it in your reports if you like it.
- The properties specified on the JSON file are in the same order as you will find in Power BI Desktop (at the time this was published).
- If the property is not active it will have an underscore at the end of the name: “fontSize_”. To make the property available, just remove the underscore.
- Keep in mind that some properties are set globally. Locally set properties normally override global properties.
- If you find a question mark on a property, it means that it is either not available yet, not possible or I just couldn’t figure it out.