Buying this course will give you access to Curbal’s:
Who is this course for?
This course is not suitable for beginners. Even though every lesson is explained in detail, it is recommended to have an intermediate level of Power BI experience to take it.
What are we going to cover?
Well it is packed, packed, packed with advanced techniques to take your Power BI skills to the next level. Here you have some highlights of the topis we will cover:
- Connect directly to real data sources (official governmental sources)
- Pacific Islands governmental data hub
- Online sources
- Modeling and ETL:
- Create custom calendars that match the data
- Create the data model
- Prepare the model/tables for analysis
- Many DAX calculations:
- Time intelligence
- New functions
- Troubleshoot DAX
- Document the calculations
- Custom maps:
- Custom Legends
- Custom maps geoJson
- Navigation techniques:
- Drillthrough pages,
- Complete Figma tutorials for the custom backgrounds
- Best practices for documenting reports:
- Publish to powerbi.com
- Publish to Power BI Service
- Set up automatic refreshes
I really hope that you enjoy this course, it is available at curbal.com/courses-overview in the same place as the free course.