Note: This service is only for International companies (outside Sweden). If you are a Swedish company or a private person (people without a company) use this service instead: Swedish company or private person.
Do you need help with Power BI and Excel BI?
We can help you with:
- DAX and PowerPivot Calculations
- Power Query Transformations
- Creating a Power BI connector or get data into Power BI form different sources
- Visualization and reporting
- Implementing Power BI in the enterprise
How does it work?
If you need Power BI help, you can purchase one or more hours support here.
To make sure we only spend time on the things you actually need help with, here is what you should prepare in advance:
- Create a sample file with data. If you simplify the model, the solution provided might not work and additional time might be needed to adjust to the new requirements. Please make sure that the model is as accurate as possible.
- If you have already tried some solutions yourself, don’t delete them, we can then troubleshoot them instead of creating them from scratch.
- f you can reproduce manually the calculations, do so in Excel or on paper. The easier it is for us to understand what you needs are, the less time we will spend and the cheaper it will get.
- Send the data and model here: support ( at ) curbal.com or use the contact form in this website.
- If you require a Confidential Agreement (NDA) just email us and we will send you one for you to sign.
Independently if you contact me first or purchase an hour directly, the process is the same:
- Once we received the sample data, we will start working on your case.
- When we start working on your case, you will receive an email notification where we will estimate a delivery date, if possible.
- Once we find a solution to your problem, we will email you back with a Power BI or Excel file.
- The solution will be documented, so you will be able to reproduce it and learn how it was done.
- If needed and time allows it, we can have a skype call to go through it.
- If you haven’t already, you will then be required to make the payment based on the hours agreed.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Should I purchase the support before I contact you?
A: Please contact us first.
Q: How many hours will it take?
A: It depends on the complexity of your problem, so it is hard to tell. When we receive your email with all the details about your case, we make an estimate of how long it takes and you will be notified before we start working on it.
Q: Is there a minimum charge per consultation?
A: A minimum of 1 hour is charged per consultation.
Q: Can I get a reimbursement if I buy hours in advance?
A: If we haven’t started the job, that means, you haven’t received an email from us, you can get a reimbursement. Reimbursements will be made only back to your card and if there are additional costs associated with the reimbursement, you will be charged for that.
For more details about our reimbursement policy, read here.
Q: What is the delivery time?
A: Delivery times will vary depending on how complex your question is, but normally it will be 1-3 business days. For more complex inquiries it might take up to two weeks, but either way, you will get a delivery time estimate on our confirmation email.
Ruth Pozuelo Martinez –
It is my hourly rate.